Friday, February 6, 2009

Make money online Grizzly style!

Ye s I know I am riding in someone else’s fame (Grizzly Bear’s) Make money online for beginner’s and he probably won’t appreciate a PR-0 blog linking to his hot PR4+blog, but hey just this time won’t hurt, right? Today I read a post that I could not believe, Although I just discovered Grizzly’s blog a mere week ago, when I searched Make money online. He was probably ranking 3rd, and everything that rank before him and after him was trash (with the exception of his other blogs). I could not believe what I was reading, here is a guy that is making a very decent income online, and not only is he sharing his good fortunes with the newbie’s like me but he is doing totally for free. He is sharing the love, spreading the wealth! this guy is amazing and apart from doing this he is an excellent writer with great tips in how to optimize your blog to the max. He gives you step by step on how to be successful making money online!
The guy is amazing and he is quick to point out that his techniques even works on the ugly blogger templates! if you do not believe me, go check for yourself. He is an honest man among the sea of opportunists out there, who happens to be very good at what he does, and who probably is in a very good stage of his life making tons of money and managing his blog from the end of the world….sorry griz!, I mean pretty close to the end of the world (if I was making 30 grand a month I would be working on my tan! but hey I am a tropical animal, whatever works your fancy!) THE GUY IS A LEGEND, you go to one of his money making blogs on Friday night and next thing you know is already Monday morning and you gotta haul your behind to the 9 to 5.
Am I gay? no I am just telling you this guy is the real deal. what does that have to do with my new achieve your goals blog? everything, just by reading what griz have to say I realize if you set your mind you are able to achieve your goals, then hence the idea to do my blog on goal achieving, my transformation began when I set down and read what Grizzly had to say… Am I trying to use some of his juice?…You bet I am! pretty soon the term MMO will be MMOG because Griz is the man with the plan.
Anyways, back to the matter at hand. I went to Digital Point forum the other day and found this threat started by another newbie like me, asking if Grizzly’s techniques are efficient. Anyhow, MMO critic who posted the question is a newbie like me wanted to know that, and most of the repliers are giving praising him, and one of the repliers, had this to say and I quote “I don't even know him. Why should I even bother to read his blog? I'm sure that his not as good as Johnchow or shoemoney” are u shitting me? well, what really amazes me, is not because this guy didn’t even know about Griz, but how can you compare a guy like Griz with the likes of John Chow and shoemoney? please these two, shouldn’t even be in the same sentence as Griz. John Chow is a joke and shoemakerCheck this post by him, who is a guy that proclaims that he is making $500k from his blog, and probably is (reaping people of!) , this is how he goes about teaching people what he do “Don’t try….why? because he is afraid of losing his niche, or he does want to spread the wealth, and Shoemaker is the same guy that said this about Markus Frind the Founder of plenty of fish, a dating site that is making $10 million dollars a year, mostly in Adsense ....”Give me a break , dudes, you look so stupid when you buy into his crap.” Peoples! wake up and smell the coffee, following the so called A-listers won’t take you nowhere, it will only make their bank accounts bigger! these guys are not here to help, they here to rip people off, if you want to learn the basics about making money only Griz is the man! he breaks it down for you, he is not selfish, he is making money and knows that by teaching others make money the way he does will not hurt him, why? because there is a lot of money to be made out there, and the guy is just a nice guy all around, he knows that we won’t take nothing from this life, might as well stand a hand to the next fellow.
Alright, I sucked enough already, what does this have to do with my blog, everything, If your goal is to making more money and the online world always fascinated you, listen to what I am saying, don’t grab a nice cup of coffee like Griz says, grab the whole pot and place right beside the computer….you have a lot of reading to do!

Please also read: My findings on the top money makers

12 comments:

Medic said...

Just wanted to say hi and enjoyed the post. A fellow member of the grizz fan club.

Anonymous said...

Hi, great post I'm a big fan of Grizzly too :-) I'll slowly working through all of his back posts.

oliveira500 said...

Thanks Medic!

Grizz is really the real deal, at least we know we are following the right plan.

oliveira500 said...

Hey English,

I know is a lot of reading my friend! but hey is definately worth it!

Good luck with everything.

Lucky

Cupcake Gal said...

I too have recently joined in the Grizz fan club and using his methods have seen serious results really quickly. It's a lot to read but worth it! It's nice to know there are more of us out there just starting out.

And if you want to trade backlinks, I'd be happy to.

oliveira500 said...

Thanks K....you rock! you are doing very good for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Grab the whole pot and place right beside the computer?Yes I did.Awesome thread.Very very detail explanation, you've given those crap seller a slapsss!ouchhhh!

Adventures In Money Making said...

great write-up.

i've been setting up a few sites based on Grizz's posts and he's legit.

oliveira500 said...

Thanks EarningSource, they do deserve it!

Sapphire said...

I have been reading Grizz's posts day and night. I too discovered him a week ago. Good luck to all and God bless.

Wealth Research said...

Yeah! I like your no nonsense attitude man. :D

Unknown said...

Magnificent job! The information provided was very beneficial. Lets hope that you carry on with the great job executed.
locksmith Pompano Beach
Locksmith Bayonne
Locksmith Alameda
Locksmith Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale locksmith
Locksmith Sunnyvale CA
Locksmith Sunnyvale
miami beach locksmiths
locksmith miami beach
locksmith miami beach
locksmith miami beach
locksmith miami beach
locksmith miami beach
locksmith fort worth tx
mesquite locksmiths
miami beach fl locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
Aventura FL locksmith
fort worth locksmith