Thursday, April 9, 2009

achieving your goal: getting out of debt.

In this economy things are tough, unemployment is through the roof, people are losing their homes for bankruptcy, the middle class is being erased. For people who are not millionaires and is struggling on a day to day basis you need to take care of your credit.

Achieving your goal to get out of debt, begins with a pen and paper: make your budget. make sure that you are not overspending and overstretching your check. I use to spend easily $10 to $15 dollars a day just on Dunkin Donuts and eating out. I am not telling you be a frugal old men, but simple to cut the spends that you will be able to live without it.

anyhow I just started a new site about credit rebuilding and how to fix my credit where I will be giving tips in how to build your credit, improve your credit, and rebuild your credit.

No comments: